Reporo is a mobile-only ad network which prides itself on a truly international reach, high ROI and cutting-edge technology. An up-to-date view of its activity shows the platform serving 16 billion impressions per month, spread across over 200 countries, with sales managers in multiple territories enabling ‘worldwide monetization’ for publishers.
Campaigns are applied to a range of different ad formats, including adhesion banners, interstitials and pop unders, all of which are monetized by the conventional CPM. Payments are available bi-monthly providing a $100 minimum earning has been reached, with every amount transacted via Paypal, Paxum or wire transfer.
Reporo is a mobile-only network, so there are no desktop ad formats.
- Adhesion banner
- Pop-under banner
- Display banner
- Interstitial Banner
Mobile and tablets.
- GEO targeting
- OS targeting
- Date and day targeting
- Frequency capping
- Mobile operator targeting
- Device Targeting
- Language targeting
- IP range targeting (by address or area)
- Mobile carrier targeting
Payments are available to publishers 45 days after the month in which they earned a minimum of $100 on the platform. These are available bi-monthly and via Paxum, PayPal and wire transfer and in US dollars, unless the publisher has formally agreed to exchanging in a different currency.
Reporo itself fails to mention any charge on withdrawals made via these methods. Publishers should however be aware of fees that are applied by the platforms themselves. PayPal for instance will typically command 3-5% from any amount loaded onto its accounts, while transfers made through wire can scale up to sizeable amounts depending on the banking group.
Publishers can find a good level of customer support via email and Skype. In the case of the former, there is the option of contacting various members of the Reporo team via their personal addresses, right up to the CEO.
An option of resolving queries Skype is then applied to certain members of staff, with availability a key factor.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
The Reporo site provides a full list of terms and conditions for publishers to follow and is noticeably shorter on detail than some of its fellow networks. Nevertheless, there are some headlines that make it clear where publishers stand, which are as follows:
- Publishers cannot display more than six ads per page, while these pages must not host multiple pop-ups or pop-unders.
- Those found to be in violation of Reporo’s service agreement or judged to have misused the network are not entitled to any earnings they may be owed.
- Publishers using Reporo allow the network to use tracking tools to supervise their activity.
- Should an advertiser miss their scheduled date of payment, Reporo reserves the right to withhold any payments due to the publisher.
While publishers are responsible for the content on their site, the platform does not allow anything linked to illegal activities like racism, copyright infringement or the use of illegal substances. The same barriers apply to sites depicting sexual violence, beastality and a handful of other exceptions concerning mainly adult sites.
Read this also Best Adult Ad Networks 2017.
Another key aspect of the terms of service is the promise of ‘tailored commercial terms’ for publishers. It’s understood that anyone taking Reporo up on this can use it to take a better level of control over their site.
Reporo has a referral program which acts as an effective way for publishers to boost their monthly earnings. The process is very familiar in that each referrer receives 5% of a new publisher’s revenue once they’re onto the platform, provided they signed-up after clicking on a link supplied by Reporo.
You may compare Reporo’s CPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
- A good level of customer support available through Skype and email
- Active referral program to maximize earnings
- Self-service option facilitates manual tweaks to campaigns
- Reporo is mobile-only, which rules out desktop ad formats
- Minimum earning of $100
The core proposition laid out by Reporo should represent an appeasing one for publishers that deal with mobile ads. Desktop formats may not be allowed, but a format line-up comprising of inventory like interstitials and adhesion banners should give users plenty of different options to go through. There’s also the targeting tools to think about, allowing users to zone in on GEOs, devices and utilize features like re-marketing to tap into specific audiences.
Support through Skype as well as email is a bonus, as well a self-serve option which negates the need to take every campaign tweak through a manager. Adding to the benefits is a referral program which may only pay out 5% of a new publisher’s commission, but such extras cannot be understated in the grand scheme of things.
Much like with any network, Reporo does have its downsides. The minimum earning of $100 may raise a few eyebrows among smaller publishers, while its mobile-only focus will alienate a huge audience of potential users. That said, Reporo is a platform with an eye on what makes a good ad network.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read this also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks 2017.
And compare all ad networks’ CPM by contries here: Top Ad Networks 2017.