FPCTraffic is a CPM ad network offering adult publishers the chance to monetise both their mobile and desktop traffic. The network has over 20 years of experience in helping people make the most of the visitors to their sites, with no minimum levels of traffic required to get started.
New users should be aware that popunders are the only available ad type, while each publisher earning money through the platform must generate at least $50 to withdraw their funds. These are available through Paxum, PayPal and Payoneer, as well as by wire transfer.
CPM (Cost per Mile)
Desktop, mobile and tablets.
Publishers can withdraw money from their FPCTraffic account provided they have earned at least $50. This is available on a monthly basis, processed in US dollars, with payments made on the 10th of each month. To give an idea of how this works, if a publisher reaches their $50 minimum by the end of August, they will receive their money on September 10.
PayPal, Paxum or Payoneer can be used to withdraw money and there is no sign of charges for processing any amounts. Instead, publishers should look out for charges by the platforms themselves. There is also the option of withdrawing money through wire transfer, although FPCTraffic does say that only ‘large publishers’ may use this service, maybe due to extra charges on these transactions.
Support from the FPCTraffic team can be gained through two methods: email and Skype. In all cases, the Skype option is best used when the question needs to be answered quickly. For something that needs a bit more explaining and can wait a little longer for an answer, the email might be a good choice.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
The big thing to note from FPCTraffic’s terms of service is that only adult publishers are allowed, but gay sites are not able to use the platform. There are other terms which sites should be aware of, including:
- A ban on traffic generated by pages containing viruses, spyware, adware and any software used to boost its figures.
- All traffic has to be sent by an adult host and not by a free host (Geocities, Tripod etc).
- Only one account per person or company.
- English is the only language supported by FPCTraffic and the network reserves the right to exclude paying webmasters from “certain countries”. Investigations suggest these include Pakistan, India, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.
- Sites linking to illegal practices like hacking and incest are not allowed. Publishers are advised to consult with the FPCTraffic terms for a full list of banned content and phrases.
Any publishers that violate these terms will see their account deleted, while any site that does not use their account for 30 days faces the same penalty. Sites that have their accounts deleted can only collect outstanding funds provided they are over $10.
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks 2017
At the time of writing, FPCTraffic does not have an active referral programme.
- Offer back URLs help publishers make use of any traffic they don’t sell
- Earnings are available monthly on a minimum of $50
- Only adult sites and no gay traffic is accepted
- Fill rates under 50% – below reasonable levels
- Rates of CPM are much lower than market average
- Below average CPM rates
You may compare FPCTraffic CPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
FPCTraffic could be a good option for any publisher that attracts a certain type of web user to their properties. The platform only supports adult sites but does not allow any gay sites to sign up. There is also the fact that popunders are the only ad type available, which narrows things down even more.
Away from these very specific terms, the platform offers some very familiar features when it comes to things like payments (Paxum, PayPal, Payoneer and wire) and support (email and Skype). These help to balance out some of the negative points, such as CPMs that go below the market average and fill rates below 50%.
Considering both the pros and cons, FPCTraffic appears to be a steady platform for sites which attract a great deal of adult traffic.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks 2017
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks 2017