ClickPapa is an advertising network with a strong offering for publishers that demand a good range of features. The platform supports both desktop and mobile traffic with plenty of ad formats to work off. Among these are conventional forms like banners and popunders, in addition to more creative options like mobile redirects and instant messenger functions.
Each publisher must earn a minimum of $50 to withdraw money from their account, which is available on a weekly basis through PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer and wire transfer. Helping them edge closer to this amount is a referral program offering 5% of a new publisher’s ClickPapa commission to the person that referred them.
- Instant messenger
- Mobile redirect
CPM (Cost per mille)
Desktop and mobile
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks 2017.
Every publisher can withdraw money from their ClickPapa account provided they have met the minimum earning of $50. Publishers can request their payments to run on a few schedules, but the quickest option is weekly. There are two payment rounds in the month – on the 1st and 15th – after which publishers can wait up to five days to receive their funds, although ClickPapa says that most are processed within one or two days.
No fees are attached to the withdrawal of funds by ClickPapa, although each platform may have its own charges for loading money onto its accounts. On Paxum there is a $1 charge on every transaction, while PayPal takes around 2-4% of the amounts that its users collect. For wire transfers, the charges can be even higher, so publishers should lookout for the most cost-effective way of collecting their earnings.
ClickPapa offers 24/7 customer support for any publisher that has an issue or a question about the platform. There is a dedicated email address for general queries as well as a ‘submit a ticket’ option for explaining the problem on ClickPapa’s side. Otherwise, there is always the opportunity to email one of the company’s account managers or connect with them on Skype.
Read also Best Ad Networks for publishers.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
ClickPapa has a list of terms of conditions that publishers must follow if they’re to earn money from the network. Being noticeably smaller than some of the other networks’ documents, this includes statements on the banning of certain activity, where the following rules are in place:
- Websites cannot link to or promote illegal content or goods, including software. Torrent, file-locker and MP3 sites are also banned.
- All websites have to be written in English.
- Sites with high traffic from tier-3 nations could see their activity restricted. India, Ukraine and Thailand are mentioned in ClickPapa’s rundown on these countries.
- ‘Banner farms’ are not allowed. Although ClickPapa does not have a maximum in this regard, it states that having over five of these ads on one page will not convert well.
- In addition, websites cannot contain an ‘excessive’ number of ads.
Another interesting point to make about the ClickPapa service is around its approval times. While some networks will take days to accept a new publisher onto their platform, ClickPapa promises a wait of between one or two hours.
Also, despite the fact that websites have to be written in English, there is multi-language support available to publishers who need to ask a question.
ClickPapa has an active referral program which offers 5% of the commission generated by a new publisher to the person that connected them to the network. This applies to a publisher’s lifetime earnings, which means the referral can benefit the original user for as long as their friend continues to make money. The referral code is available in the admin panel under ‘Linking codes’.
Read also Four Ways to Monetize an Adult Tube Site
- Minimum earning of $50 available weekly
- Good range of ad options, including mobile redirects, banners, popunders and IM
- Support available through email and Skype
- Offer back URLs help distribute any unsold traffic
- Low rates of CPM
- Does not work with high levels of tier-3 traffic
You may compare ClickPapaCPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks 2017
ClickPapa is an advertising network offering publishers the chance to monetize both their desktop and mobile traffic. For these users, there is a range of advantages for them to enjoy as they earn from their accounts.
For one, the minimum payout is only $50 and available weekly, leaving only a small delay between earning and collecting money from their activity with ClickPapa. This being available through PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer and wire transfer is another plus, as this ensures that the important bases are covered.
Publishers can also take advantage of a referral program to boost their earnings even further. Following a very familiar system, publishers can take 5% of commission from the party they referred, but very few will offer this for lifetime earnings.
Such features may help limit the impact from low rates of CPM on the ClickPapa network against some of its other competitors. In addition, the network makes it known that sites with high levels of tier-3 traffic may have their access restricted, which could create issues for some publishers.
Still, with four different ad options (banners, popunders, mobile redirects and IM) along with an easy and quick method of getting paid, the basics are certainly in place.
Registet ClickPapa account here.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also Four Ways to Monetize an Adult Tube Site
Read also ExoClick Ad Network Review 2017
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks 2017